Sunday, August 17, 2008

Get together party for See Teng


Hui fun organized a small party for See Teng farewell last night. See Teng is here for her 3 months internship at houston. Today, she will be back to school at Baton Rouge. What a sad thing to say that she will be missing since she had bringing alot of laughs to us in the past and we will missing how likely she loves buffet.

We had a delicious dinners with mooncakes. I gave a tumb up for the foods and foods again. We had some chatting about on going things and also the exciting to watch the onlympic events on TV. I had a great night there.

If you ever asked me what I am thinking of See Teng ? I would say : Young, Cutie, Sweet and Energetic gal. I hope she will be blessed for her next journey in Baton Rouge and future. Thanks again for the funs you have brought to us gal !

No comments: