Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dinner Treat

Yesterday my hubby got some raise and I asked him for a big treat. He said sure and where are we headed to ? I have no thought of anything except Japanese foods. I like go to Sasaki for japanese foods and there are some reasons for it. The owner of the restaurant is Japanese and the chef too. There are always some japanese people come for dinner there and I feel like I am really having authentic japenese foods. The main reason we came to Sasaki is also the food are tasty and they served good quality food.

We have ordered a bendon box that came along with alot of foods and some sushi rolls.We both really enjoyed the foods and we kept asking for more gingers. I am sure we both like Japanese foods so much. Can't wait to go there again althought the bill is expensive.

No comments: