Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year Resolutions

I never set any new year resolutions to myself seriously. I started thinking of what I really want to do for 2008. Planning ahead for a year might be too far for some people but to me this is not. I do remind myself that life is too short and time flies everyday, I really do want to have something extraordinary to my daily life. A little surprise or achievement might help to light up my day.

Here is the list I came up for the things I want to accomplish in year 2008.
  • Get a home sweet home for my other significant and myself
  • Get a nice car
  • Having our first baby to start my own family
  • Stay healthy - nothing could buy healthy, so you have to really take good care of yourself.
  • Losing 20 lbs - this is what I kept saying but always failed. I do need to be more determined.
  • Go to gym 3 times a week
  • Saving money - stop spendthrift.
  • Earning more money
  • A trip to Europe

I know that I have so many hopes in the list and people might think it could not be able to accomplished all of them in the year end. Well, as long as there is a little hope I will still hope for that. Let's see how is coming to the year end.

Happy 2008 !

No comments: